SEV Service Desk
   
IT Security Top Priority for All Employees    
26. februar 2019 | Over the last 20 years, Information Technology (IT) has become a well-integrated part of SEV’s operational infrastructure, reflected most notably in i
Sund Power Plant awarded international certification for maintaining a good work environment    
19. februar 2019 | During the course of 2018, the SEV thermal power plant at Sund was inspected and found to be in full compliance with the new ISO standard related to t
Room for both public and private enterprise in the Faroese electrical system    
12. februar 2019 | Both SEV and private electricity production companies could play an important role in the Faroese electrical system of the future.  This, in short, is
The Fossá hydropower plant has produced electricity for 65 years    
11. februar 2019 | At a gala celebration on the 5th of May 1954, attended by representatives from the Faroese Parliament and Government and the Danish Parliament, the Fo
Green electrical power production almost 49% in 2018    
8. februar 2019 | A total of 48.8% of the total electrical production in 2018 was green electrical power; the remaining 51.2% came from the thermal power plants. Hydrop
Sustainable energy share at an all time high in October    
21. november 2018 | Heavy rainfall and strong winds marked the October weather in the Faroe Islands, which resulted in an average of 67.8 per cent all time high share of
SEV signs agreement with Swedish marine energy developer Minesto    
12. november 2018 | The agreement also includes a power purchase agreement through which SEV commits to purchase the electricity generated by Minesto’s tidal energy conve
New PhD Research Project on Renewable Energy in Isolated Electricity Systems    
7. november 2018 | ‘Ensuring Grid Stability and Supply Reliability in a 100% Renewable Electricity Sector in the Faroe Islands’ is the title of a 3-year PhD research pro
New Report Recommends Solar Power and Wind Power    
28. august 2018 | The report was handed over to Mrs Sirið Stenberg, the Faroese Minister of Energy, and is a solid foundation on which to base further steps towards 100
Wind and Solar the Highest Priorities for Green Strategy    
26. apríl 2018 | The green energy strategy focuses on development of sustainable power sources, battery storage, stability of the power grid, cost constraints and supp
    Next

More News